Curt Warner understands winning and motivating a team to win.
A gifted football running back from high school through his years in the NFL, Curt has inspired a winning attitude through his own example, and by helping to develop a winning culture in multiple organizations.
After football, Curt spent twenty years in the auto business as owner of multiple auto stores.
Besides his special gift on the football field, Curt has a great talent for teaching others how to focus on winning in a competitive environment.
As a popular motivational speaker for both local and national business organizations, Curt will help you develop your team’s winning culture.
Curt Warner is uniquely qualified to help others recognize their potential, and help them strive to win in business. He’s had a tremendous impact on the fate of teams in the football and business worlds.
- 1980 Fiesta Bowl Offensive Player of the Game
- 1981 First Team All American
- 1981 Fiesta Bowl Offensive Player of the Game
- 1982 First Team All American
- 1982 Led Penn State to First National Championship
- 2009 College Football Hall of Fame Inductee
- 1983 AFC Player of the Year
- 1983 AFC Offensive Player of the Year
- 1983 First Team All Rookie by the Pro Football
- 1983 NFL Pro Bowl
- 1985 NFL Comeback Player of the Year, Sports Illustrated
- 1986 Offensive Player of the Year
- 1986 First Team All-NFL, Sports Illustrated
- 1986 NFL Pro Bowl
- 1987 NFL Pro Bowl
- 1994 Seattle Seahawks Inductee, Ring of Honor
- Achieved Chevrolet Mark of Excellence
- Increased average annual dealership net profit by 40%
- Increased average monthly sales volume by 50%
- Increased total gross profit PVR by 40%, new and pre-owned
- Exceeded Annual SFE requirements, increasing annual bonus levels
- Ranked Number 1, Portland Region, Customer Satisfaction (CSI).
- Maintained inventory turn at 90 days or less, both new and used cars
- Maintained zero loss wholesale policy
Would you like Curt Warner to speak at your event? Contact us today for more information.